Ver.2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for all digimon believers.

2 posters

Alright, here’s the truth.

~ E L I ~
    ~ E L I ~
    Admin

Alright, here’s the truth. Empty Alright, here’s the truth.

Post by ~ E L I ~ Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:05 pm

I’m going to try to make this as quick as I possibly can. I lied. About everything. I lied about who I was, where I was from, what has happened in my life. I lied about Kayla, Oscar and even Angie. I obviously lied about the stroke, and I obviously lied about the hospital. You’d have to be pretty slow to believe a word I have said. But if you did, I guess thanks for trying. But I lied. Kayla never even existed. I never bonded to her, I never even spoke to her. In fact, the only reason I remembered what she even looked like, was because I checked my old journal on a DAHO topic I had made, where I drew her based on information that Hollow gave me. But ever since the beginning, I have been lying about absolutely everything I have said. It was all a game to me. I was bored, I have no life, so I decided to create this persona do give myself something to do. At first, things were interesting but quickly everything started getting out of hand, when I realized you people actually, seriously believed in digimon, so I booked it. But then I got bored again, years later, and decided to join back. I decided to make things a little more interesting and change my persona’s personality a bit this time. I decided it was time to “kill” Kayla too. Things were about to get interesting. So I left you all hanging, thinking Kayla did die. What’s most amusing to me, is that you kids actually believed Kayla was actually there? As in a tulpa. But I never even thought about Kayla enough to begin with. So honestly, I don’t know what exactly you guys thought you saw. And the same can be said about Oscar. He’s not real, you guys, Lol. Same story with Kayla. I never imagined him, never spoke to him. I literally came up with him on the fly, when I came back the third time with those recurring “dreams” I was having, which of course were bullshit as well.

I really don’t know what tree you were all barking at when you guys also said you “healed” me, but there was literally nothing there to begin with. I decided to just keep going with this massive train of lies, and see where it took me. Until I finally faked that stroke and hospital visit. Of course, I wasn’t counting on basic medical knowledge. And I was too impatient to be gone for more than 2 hours, so I pretty much screwed myself over on that. So, since I was already digging a hole for my “Eli” persona, I decided to take it even farther. Start a site war. I made my persona overreact and blow everything out of proportion just to see where it got me. I remembered I had my own site, and so I used it to my own advantage. I wasn’t even mad about anything, Lol. I was just going with the flow. I even threatened to reveal DAHO’s URL to the public, just to rile everyone up. Of course, I never really intended to do it from the first place. Because even though, as messed up as I am for doing all of this, I thought doing that would be even shittier than anything I have ever done before. I wasn’t counting on the site actually getting deleted though. But I’m pretty sure it’s more probable that the site’s URL simply got changed. But either way, I guess you could say I was a troll from start to finish. Everything I’ve ever said about myself on these sites has been a lie. I’m not 19, I’m not transgender, I’m not in a shelter, or literally anything I have ever said.

It would be kind of useless to say where I AM from or what my real age is, and all of that, because but would you really believe me anyways, Lol? I’ll let you decide who I really am. The only thing that IS true though? Is I lied about everything. And as fucked up as it was for me to mess around with you guys, I hope this teaches you all to not trust what anybody says on the Internet. I mean really you guys? Digimon? That’s some next level coping styles right there. I know the world is boring, and you want to do something interesting and fun with your life, heck, that is what I literally just did. But digimon? That’s a bit cuckoo. I don’t know if some of you kids were making belief like I was, but definitely, a lot of you actually really fucking believe in all shit shit, Lol. And to be honest, I’m a little freaked out. A bunch of you tried to actually say you did “visit me” and “healed me” and said Oscar was a “tulpa”, when none of this shit was even real. So, maybe instead YOU guys should go to the hospital and get yourselves checked at. Anyways, I don’t think I’m ever coming back to these sites ever again. I’ve had my fill, and honestly it’s becoming more of a chore to keep this persona up, than actually having fun. So I’m just gonna book it for real this time. Which is why I decided to come clean and just spill the beans out for all of you crazy kids, Lol. Obviously there’s been some inside shit going on between all of you, and I don’t think I want to be involved any more. So hopefully this clears anything up. For the record, nobody is sending me any information, you kids are paranoid as fuck. But you kids can keep fighting over bullshit that’s not even real for all I care, Lol, I’m out. See ya. But probably not.
    Wizardmon15
    Wizardmon15

Alright, here’s the truth. Empty Re: Alright, here’s the truth.

Post by Wizardmon15 Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:58 pm

This is why the whole the digimon belief community has gone downhill: BECAUSE OF IDIOT TROLLS LIKE YOU!!!!! You are incredibly messed up! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:17 am